Monday, September 20, 2010

Official Launch of Cherisue's Blog ~ 20/09/2010

Greetings my dear friends,

I am putting the past behind whereby that would include putting my multiply, livejournal and xanga account behind and starting anew here in BLOGSPOT! That’s right, I am finally HERE after 7 years. Geez, how did that happen?!! It has been 7 years since college. Is it me or is time passing by really rapidly these days? Anyhow, I don’t remember the reason which made me put off blogspot for such a long time but that’s the past and it doesn’t really matter anymore. The most important thing now is that I really like this new place and also the whole feel of my blog now. It’s relaxing and soothing to me ~~~ So, here’s to a new beginning and hopefully I would be consistently updating this blog.

Cherisue

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! Here is cheering for your brand new blogspot acc! May you update this more frequently than you do your older blogs! hohoho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a nomadic blogger and hopefully, this time I'll settle down for good :D

    ReplyDelete