Monday, September 20, 2010

Piled Higher & Deeper ~

Lately, I have been busy with my application for postgraduate study at Monash. I just can’t wait to develop a Permanent Head Damage ~ Actually, the process of applying for the postgrad study is already sort of damaging the brain. Still, I’m hoping that everything goes well and I will be able to start soon. Let’s just see what I will become after three years
Highly Unlikely but If Only ~
LOL! Max voltage there ~
Most likely ~
An interesting note to take is that the society is still quite bias. If you Google image ‘Scientist’, there are only a handful of images on women practicing science and out of those images, there will definitely be a few on women wearing lab coat and little of anything else. Hmm….
Anyway, leaving that behind, my course mates introduced me to a pretty interesting website titled ‘PhD Comics’. Just click here if you wanna read more.
My friend thinks that this relates to me. I agree to a certain extent *oh noes*
Even before I can proceed with my postgraduate studies…I can already relate to the characters in this comic strip. It’s the same for my coursemates. I am not quite sure if that’s a good thing or not…… What have we turned into? or rather…what have I turned into?! And it is only the beginningggg ~~~

1 comment: